Full Stack Development
Ideally, I would be really, really good at one thing. Then I would move on to the next thing, and become really, really good at that. The reality is that I've learned a lot... about a lot of things. I don't identify myself as a ninja, and actually I'm actually more of a janitor. I like clean, simple work. I love function and style, not either/or.
Here's a list of some things I've learned about in web technology:
- HTML & CSS
- PHP and LAMP Stack
- Python (and Django)
- CMS (so many)
- Databases and SQL (MS Access, MySQL)
- Data Analysis (SAS)
- Cisco Networking Technologies
- Microsoft and Linux Server
- Linux, Mac OS and Windows OS
- Command line and modules
- Docker and git
- Teamwork software (Jira, Spiceworks, Teamwork, BaseCamp
- eCommerce solutions (WooCommerce and Magento)
View my Resume.
Check out my Github repositories.
Here are a few examples of some apps I deployed for demonstration...Geocode App
A Django Blog
PHP/React CRUD API App
Here are a few websites I've built for customers...Morning Light Kombucha
The Loft Salon
Spiess Custom Homes